Friday, September 11, 2009

Value vs Goreng

ya...i wanted to buy that time at 4.30....but...scare also...dunno when it will stop dropping..... fxxx...now when up 7..... (Genting)

It's typical person thinking, how do we improve from ground? How do we learn from history, how we know when to buy and when to sell.....

All I know is intrinsic value, the real value of the company really are. I know some people will Fxxx me saying, market -- all is about supply and demand, if thing don't even have value or way over value, no matter how high you goreng the thing up, it'll drop back even lower than the original price...

Am I correct ? Time can proof.... Kfima up almost 10% from my buying price in 1 week time, you tell me...
Next will be gopeng ??? haha, let's wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment