Friday, February 26, 2010

Side to side comparison for Telco

Maxis, Digi, TM, Axiata

The top 4 malaysia telco company in bursa obviously all making money. So which 1 is doing great ? How you pick 1 of the best ? As usual I trust figure and number which tell the truth..

Let's drill down--
All 4 companies revenue increase quarter by quarter, EPS 1 out of 4 increase since quarter 1 till end of financial year -- Axiata
the rest up and down a bit--from here it might tell you something ... is local market stagnate ?!!

Let's look at revenue growth, Axiata is the only 1 out of 4 gain almost 10%, the rest all less than 10%... it explain why axiata market price rally in last 2 month..

PE comparison: (base on 25/2/2010 market closing price)
Axiata: 16.95
TM: 17.80
DIGI: 17.49
Maxis: 20.21

Obviously axiata will be the no.1 in my telco list if I'm going to buy.

3 comments:

  1. I agree. Only AXIATA have exposure to high growth market like Indonesia & India. The rest only present in Malaysia market which is quite saturated. AXIATIA will have higher growth potential.

    By the way, how do you get that screenshot? I am looking something like that. Can you share it with me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's under individual counter announcement, then goto table of contents then financial summary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks KT. I've get it.

    ReplyDelete