Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bought 7,300 unit of MFCB


I've bought 7300 unit of MFCB cost around 1.81 yesterday....... which I've been eye for long time
MFCB I think I cover previously which you can find in my post...
1.) low PE power generate counter if you compare to ytlpowr, tenaga... (PE 7.x vs PE 10++)

2.) They are collecting their own share for 10% now around 6%, another fund also collecting which is FID Low Priced Stock Fund

3.) The up coming project.... which I got reply from them..

Hi Mr xxx

The term and validity period of the Project Development Agreement for the
Don Sahong hydroelectric power project has been extended to 12 February
2011. The project development is progressing well and we believe the
project could contribute significantly to MFCB Group's power business in
future.


Regards
Yong Lai Sim
Group Company Secretary
Mega First Corporation Berhad

1 comment: